Re: [Nautilus-list] xalf and nautilus

George Farris <george gmsys com> writes:
> Is there ever going to be some cooporation between xalf and Nautilus?
> Does anyone have any idea what the plan is for general launch feedback?
>
> This is very much required for new users on somewhat slower machines,
> 500MHz and down.

I have a whole draft spec written down for how we should do launch
feedback, but I'm just sort of sitting on it since I feel lame posting
it without having an initial implementation.

I'll probably give up and post it anyway sometime.

I think we need something a bit more elaborate than the current
strategy to make it nice, especially with Nautilus.

Havoc