Re: PATCH: bug 76293 and bug 48317

Galeon has alt-arrows for back and forward.

One thing that might be a good idea in the overall keybinding scheme of
things is to make sure that we're using cntrl and alt consistently.  I
seem to recall a while ago people agreeing on using cntrl as the
modifier that does stuff to the program, whereas alt is the modifier for
the window/wm.  Is that still the case?  Or even a goal?  It might be
nice to be consistent along that front.  It would also help to ensure
that we don't have the same keybinding in the app and the window
manager.

	--Ryan