Re: Thankyou.

AFAIK locate can't search based on attributes like file type (probably
will end up being one of the most useful searches of all, particularly
with "vfolder" capabilitiy), dates, size, etc. Additionally, I would
hope that text indexing (and other content type indexing when medusa is
more pluggable) would eventually be enabled. We just need to consider
its security implications more carefully, and probably do something like
disable text indexing for files that are readable only by root to avoid
any possible uses in total system compromise if medusa is somehow
compromised.

-Seth