Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice

<quote who="Soeren Sonnenburg">

> 'unfortunately' I don't run any gnome 2.1. software... so I wonder whether
> others also experience the same problem... I was looking through the bts
> and there was already a report like that...

Well, off-list you told me that you were running Debian sid, which
unfortunately happens to include various bits and pieces from 2.1.x. Good
that you're not running the b0rky bonobo-activation though.

- Jeff

--
                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.