Re: Error "Invalid parameters" while copying

On 19 Dec 2002, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
> I got this message:
>
>         Error "Invalid parameters" while copying.
>         Would you like to continue?
>         [Skip] [Retry] [Stop]
>
> While trying to copy a file onto a floppy disk. Any thoughts?

I had similar problems when organizing my mp3 files. Could this have
anything to do with the audio preview? Just a wild guess, but I thought
the audio previewer might be blocking the file from being moved to a
different location.

If I would not drag the file, but use Ctrl-X and Ctrl-V there wouldn't
be any messages - it would just work.

Martijn