Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: features in nautilus-image-viewer that are not in EOG

Hi Darin,

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 16:32, Darin Adler wrote:
> I did some research on this, and here are the three features that I think
> were added to the image viewer after it was copied from the EOG source code
> into the Nautilus source code:

	Great - thanks.

>     - by default, zoom so that the picture fits in the window, if it's
> bigger than the window

	Ok - this we don't support, I'll hack that up now.

>     - work with the Nautilus zoom control

	This is supported just fine.

>     - save the zoom level so that you get the same zoom level when you
> return to the image

	I can't see the code for this in Nautilus' image-viewer, I would assume
architecturally it would make most sense for Nautilus itself to store
this information, since it 'owns' the URL, is that the case ?

> I imagine the EOG viewer doesn't have these. The first of the three seems
> rather important to me.

	I'll make EOG do the fitting, just committed the gnome-mime-data
changes, then I'll do the remove on image-viewer and add a dependency on
EOG to Nautilus (for now) if that's ok ?

	Regards,

		Michael.