[Nautilus-list] Re: features in nautilus-image-viewer that are not in EOG

On 2/4/02 10:10 AM, "Michael Meeks" <michael ximian com> wrote:

>>     - save the zoom level so that you get the same zoom level when you
>> return to the image
>
> I can't see the code for this in Nautilus' image-viewer, I would assume
> architecturally it would make most sense for Nautilus itself to store
> this information, since it 'owns' the URL, is that the case ?

My mistake, I guess. I don't think this feature was ever done.

In general, Nautilus doesn't really "own" the URL. Viewers are passed URLs,
and it's their job to figure out how to display them.

This might be different, though, when Nautilus is adapting a
non-NautilusView viewer. In any case, it looks like the feature wasn't in
before, so we're not losing anything.

> I'll make EOG do the fitting, just committed the gnome-mime-data
> changes, then I'll do the remove on image-viewer and add a dependency on
> EOG to Nautilus (for now) if that's ok ?

OK.

    -- Darin