Re: [Nautilus-list] CVS repository weirdness (was gdk_color_parse () compatibility function)

On 2/7/02 1:17 AM, "Jeff Waugh" <jdub perkypants org> wrote:

>> Now this *is* strange.  libbackground is pulled down when I checkout
>> nautilus from cvs but for some reason it is not visible from Bonsai...
>>
>> Maybe a problem with the repository?  I dunno....
>
> See CVSROOT/modules. It's from gnome-control-center, included in the
> nautilus and metatheme module aliases.

Oh, right. I remember now.

This is some kind of library that Seth is working on so the control center
and Nautilus will share code. But for some reason he wants to use "source
code inclusion" rather than a shared library, so that's why he is doing the
cvs module trickery.

The library isn't being used in Nautilus yet, and I'm not sure if this is a
good way to do things.

    -- Darin