Re: [Nautilus-list] CVS repository weirdness (was gdk_color_parse () compatibility function)

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> The library isn't being used in Nautilus yet, and I'm not sure if this is
> a good way to do things.

Heh. Sounds like Seth going 'under the radar' to get some very useful stuff
in without the annoyance of API reviews and choosing the right
not-quite-libgnome library.

(Perhaps this is a better way of working than the current no-guarantees
library ostklägg we're having these days. Seth?)

- Jeff

--
   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks