Re: [Nautilus-list] patch to remove deprecated calls

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 17:35, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 2/12/02 10:12 PM, "jacob berkman" <jacob ximian com> wrote:
>
> > this patch removes deprecated glib/gdk/gtk calls from nautilus/src/.
>
> > +    property_browser->details->image_path = g_strdup
> ("/usr/share/pixmaps/nautilus/emblems.png");
>
> This will cause an immediate problem for me and other users of
> eazel-hacking.

ugh i forgot i left that in. sorry.  replaced it with g_build_filename
(NAUTILUS_PIXMAPDIR, "emblems.png", NULL);

> Also, I would have chosen put all the marshallers into libnautilus-private,
> rather than having the makefile complexity for marshallers in src and
> src/file-manager.

ok, fixed.  I didn't see the other marshallers.

> > when i click on the +/- in i get:
> >
> >   nautilus (pid:2784): ** WARNING **: failed to override signal
> >   fm_directory_view->bump_zoom_level
> >
> > although i didn't see it after a 3 minute look into it.  darin, if you
> > have an idea let me know otherwise i'll look into it more.
>
> That just sounds like Anders new implementation of the list view doesn't
> override bump_zoom_level, and it must.

ok.  (i actually had a dream where someone else on the list reported
seeing this without my path.  scary.)

> Looks fine to commit.

thanks,
jacob