Re: [Nautilus-list] better message for smb master browser not available

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 22:29, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 2/18/02 3:49 PM, "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net> wrote:
>
> > Here's a patch to match the changes I just made in gnome-vfs-extras'
> > smb: method to have clearer message when the master browser is not
> > available.
>
> The maintainer of gnome-vfs-extras needs to approve this, not me.

Re-read what I've written. It's a patch to nautilus to match a change
I've made in gnome-vfs-extras. It's to get a better error message when
browsing smb: with nautilus and the master browser is not available (ie.
no smb shares are running in the local network).

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net