Re: [Nautilus-list] better message for smb master browser not available

You can code this more simply using eel_str_has_prefix. Also note that you
want to use eel_istr_has_prefix, since schemes are not case sensitive.

There should be two \n characters, because if you hard-code a paragraph
break, you want a blank line between paragraphs.

As far as the idea of hard-coding a specific message for smb, I guess it's
OK. It seems that the message assumes that *any* error must be trouble
contacting the SMB master browser though, which I assume is not true. I'd
like some opinions from the other people working on gnome-vfs-extras about
this. Also, I'd like to know how we plan to make gnome-vfs work in the
future, because a design where we have to add specific error messages to
Nautilus for specific gnome-vfs modules seems bad.

Once you resolve all of these issues, feel free to commit.

    -- Darin