Re: [Nautilus-list] Mac feature

I think what he's talking about is a situation like:

Folder A contains folder B, which contains folder C.
Folder A also contains item X.
You want to put X in folder C.
You have a window open to folder A, but no other windows open.
You drag X over the icon for folder B.
(After a delay period?) A window for folder B opens, revealing folder C.
You drop X onto the icon for folder C.

Is that correct? I don't actually use this feature myself
(and I just upgraded my Mac to OS X and am still learning all
of *its* quirks and tricks), so I'm not sure.