Re: [Nautilus-list] [BUG] nautilus wreaks CD/doors!

On 1/19/02 12:54 PM, "Owen Taylor" <otaylor redhat com> wrote:

> (For nautilus to eject the drive when it isn't the party that unmounts
> it strikes me as prettty dubious.)

I agree.

I guess I don't really know what the current Nautilus code does or why. This
was an area of Nautilus that I stayed out of during 1.0 development. Maybe
there's some quick surgery we can do to get rid of this behavior without
causing any other damage.

If I don't get a patch for this in the next few days I'll tackle it myself.

    -- Darin