Re: [Nautilus-list] new Nautilus bugzilla categories

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 09:19:01AM -0800, Darin Adler wrote:
> On 1/21/02 8:30 AM, "John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:
>
> > Luis is working on bringing come consistency to bugzilla for managing
> > GNOME 2 release bugs:
> >
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2002-January/msg00231.html
> >
> > This means creation of some milestones that don't match the ones we've
> > currently got. How should we handle this for Nautilus bugzilla? I'd
> > be in favor of moving the 1.1.x bugs (there currently are 55 of them)
> > over to the GNOME2* categories, as this will make global bug tracking
> > for the whole GNOME2 release easier.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> As long as someone else does the work, that sounds OK to me.

Sure, I'd be happy to do it. You'll have to suffer a bit under the arbitrary
decisions I'll make about which of the GNOME2 milestones I pick for things,
but any foolish judgment on my part should be easy enough to sort out.

Or would it be better to just mark 'em all "beta" and then let Darin move em
off to later stages in the release process as you/he see/s fit?

Cheers,

John