Re: [Nautilus-list] performance and usability

I did see the Nautilus2/Gnome 2.0 post but that still isn't good enough.
It's certainly a nice improvement but much more is needed for nautilus
to become a reasonable file browser. I'm not trying to be mean or
hateful towards the developers but I am trying to lay out the plain
truth.