Re: [Nautilus-list] performance and usability

<quote who="James Mitchell Allmond">

> I did see the Nautilus2/Gnome 2.0 post but that still isn't good enough.
> It's certainly a nice improvement but much more is needed for nautilus to
> become a reasonable file browser. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful
> towards the developers but I am trying to lay out the plain truth.

Sorry, but this kind of petulance is remarkably unkind.

The issues are UNDERSTOOD, they are NOT being ignored, and you can see this
every day with new changes going in, hackery at the developer platform
level, and hackery at the application/Nautilus level.

Sit back for a moment, consider the time, work, love, and sheer gall it
takes for Free Software hackers to produce excellent software such as this,
and reflect on the lack of consideration shown in your email.

- Jeff

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.