Re: [Nautilus-list] Constructive Criticism Revisted

In terms of symlinks, don't be so thoughtless towards computer
illiterates. "Aunt Marry" will know nothing of symlinks or that she even
needs to create them. To you and I, it's trivial but that's not the
focus. Having the "Places" on the toolbar is by far the most effective
way for new users to navigate around on their computer. You would always
be able to turn that off of course if you don't like it. However, it
should be there by default for the people that could care less about
figuring their whole computer out.