Re: combined patches

At every zoom level the font is oversizewd by a factor of 1.2.
 This is because PANGO_SCALE_MEDIUM indicates the default font size, but
PANGO_SCALE_LARGE is used in the code.

--
The theory of groups is a branch of Mathematics in which one does
something to something and then compares the result with the result