Re: Gnome Nautilus 1.0.6

Hi Tig,

On Mon, 2002-06-03 at 18:10, Tig Kerkman wrote:
> The problem is sporatic.  Then I execute my rsh to the server that I
> have nautlius loaded:

	It's worth mentioning that you'll need to 'oaf-slay' before being able
to use a new DISPLAY - is it possible that your 'DISPLAY' variable has
been changing recently ? that would cause some of the symptoms you
mention.

	Really you need to use Gnome 2.0 which handles multiple displays
properly. The Gnome 2.0 snapshots available through red-carpet work
extremely well for Nautilus 2.0, which is far faster, and more elegant.

	Regards,

		Michael.