Re: Nautilus prcesses not closing

Hi Manfred,

On Sat, 2002-06-22 at 10:51, Manfred Murer wrote:
> But there's still the question why
> the available memory is reduced by more than 32 MB after Nautilus got
> started. BTW this already happens with the desktop (when set to be shown with
> Nautilus).

	I think your explanation is somewhat unclear. Are you complaining that
Nautilus consumes 32Mb of memory ? that seems reasonable. If you use
Gnome 2.0 you'll discover it's significantly smaller.

	Also, supposedly the size of an app is not 'Size' but 'RSS' - 'Share',
which makes nautilus 2.0 ~15Mb on my system.

	HTH,

		Michael.