Re: Newbie HTML Viewer Question

Hi Miguel,

I have successfully installed the galeon nautilus package, but when I try to view a HTML document I alwaya get an
unrecoverable error.

For a momen I can see a galeon dialog saying something like "do you want to reload old session" but I am not able to select something before the "unrecvoerable error" message is displayed.

Did you have any ideas for me ??

Ciao
   Matze

Miguel Rodríguez Pérez wrote:

it's in the galeon-nautilus debian package :)