Re: PATCH for some random stuff.

Hi Dave,

Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> wrote:
> [...] However given the current ui, this dialog makes my daily work a
> major pain.

May I ask you on what occasions the dialog pops up and annoys you?  I ask
because for me this happens almost exclusively in situations where I
didn't want to do a drag operation at all, i.e. when I double-click an
icon and accidently move the mouse while doing so.  And while in such
situations I too find this dialog annoying, the proper fix to *that*
problem seems to me to introduce some kind of combined
click-time/drag-distance threshold before starting a drag operation and
not to disable the dialog completely.

Gruß,
Lars