Re: [G2R] Re: PATCH for some random stuff.

On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 20:16, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > 	If there is no gconf value related to the key gconf returns false, 0,
> > ... so it seems there is no problem to me.
>
> Forgetting preferences that you inconvenienced the user to enter is an
> egregious sin.

	In the abstract I agree, in this case - no-one asked them, because
there is no option, the thing defaults to off, and we're removing it ;-)

	So 99% of non gconf-editor using mankind will never know. But these are
some interesting points in the abstract.

	Regards,

		Michael.