Re: [Nautilus-list] JPEG rendering problem

Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2002, David Bordoley wrote:
>
> > I've seen this before in nautilus too. I don't think it's something to
> > bother worrying about though since as far as i understand nautilus view
> > as image is being replaced with eog view in gnome2.
>
> It could be a bug in gdk-pixbuf though. Although if it goes away with EOG
> it's not highly prioritized.

Will eog also be used to display custom icons?  If not then there still is
a problem, because I can see these artifacts with custom icons, too.

Regards,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]------< me @ lars.in-berlin.de >----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++