[Nautilus-list] Re: Activation problems

Hi Darin,

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 21:17, Darin Adler wrote:
> After your recent change to enable per-DISPLAY registration, when I try to
> start nautilus, I get an endless loop, with tons of multiple
> bonobo-activation-server processes and tons of nautilus processes, when
> Nautilus goes to activate the Nautilus shell object.
>
> You didn't see this? Do you want to debug it?

	I'd love to debug it, the issue is that I can't repeat it;

> I need to get past this so I can do other Nautilus work.

	You sure you updated bonobo-activation ? if so then I imagine you need
to change

	bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-register.c (
		bonobo_activation_make_registration_id):

	to a g_strdup again.

	A stack trace for what's happening in nautilus would be _really_ useful
though ...

	Thanks,

		Michael.