Re: [Nautilus-list] My Nautilus window looked better in Nautilus 1

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:
> Here's a web page that shows before and after.
>
>     http://www.bentspoon.com/nautilus-look.html
>
> I like the old look better. How can I fix this?

I can see a number of things different (is this like one of those
"find the differences" puzzles from the comics page?):

 - all the fonts are different
 - GTK theme is different
 - no text for the toolbar items, leading to no space around throbber
 - changed default for icon annotations
 - the text in the zoom control is off-center
 - separators in toolbar seem wrong since web search is gone

Havoc