Re: [Nautilus-list] My Nautilus window looked better in Nautilus 1

On 3/8/02 11:50 AM, "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com> wrote:

> I can see a number of things different (is this like one of those
> "find the differences" puzzles from the comics page?):

I'm going to try to make this more the same and try again.

> - all the fonts are different

I'd like do what I can to fix the fonts, but I was using the default fonts
in both cases. I'm not sure what I should do for this one.

> - GTK theme is different

I'll get the Crux theme for GTK 2, I guess.

> - no text for the toolbar items, leading to no space around throbber

I'll change that setting, I guess, but I was using the default setting in
both cases.

> - changed default for icon annotations

That bug is now fixed.

> - the text in the zoom control is off-center

Ah, 1 pixel too high. I can fix that easily.

> - separators in toolbar seem wrong since web search is gone

OK. I guess I'll remove one then.

I accidentally took the two snapshots with the Tighter Layout setting
different, so I'll deal with that.

Then I'll make new snapshots and mention them on the list again.

    -- Darin