-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: nautilus-list-admin lists eazel com
[mailto:nautilus-list-admin lists eazel com] För bordoley msu edu
Skickat: den 18 mars 2002 01:33
Till: Havoc Pennington; bordoley msu edu
Kopia: nautilus-list lists eazel com
Ämne: Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop folder

Could we do this, or at least by default just include a symlink in the
home
directory to the .gnome-desktop called desktop. Thats how i used to do
it
gnome 1.4. I think making the desktop directory easily accesible to
newbies
(who shouldn't need to know about hidden files) is important.

dave