Re: [Nautilus-list] PDF/Postscript view bug question?

Hi David,

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 20:30, David Bordoley wrote:
> Is the old nautilus xpdf postscript view still part of nautilus 1.1.x.
> If not can all bugs relating to a pdf view be closed, since we now have
> a ggv viewer.

	The gpdf bonobo component is totally horked, and has been pretty much
since it was written (by me) - it needs binning, updating to the latest
xpdf sources, and the rendering engine re-writing using the canvas, then
we'd have a fast, pretty, anti-aliased pdf rendering component, and it
shouldn't be that difficult since PDF ~= postscript anyway.

	But it hasn't got done; if someone wants a fun project - there it is
;-)

	Regards,

		Michael.