[Nautilus-list] Unconfirmed bugs--Need Your Help

There are currently 615 unconfirmed bugs in nautilus bugzilla. These
bugs comprise about 40% of all nautilus bugs. Currently the maintainers
are extremely busy just making nautilus2 stable a feature complete and
don't have time to search through these.

If anyone is interested in contributing to nautilus but (like me)
doesn't have programming skills, it would be extremely helpful to comb
through these and either confirm them (mark as new) or close them. If
you choose to take on this task, but don't have write access to
bugzilla, please feel free to add me to the cc line of the bug and
attach comments.

Dave.