Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gnorpm?

Il mer, 2002-03-27 alle 01:40, Havoc Pennington ha scritto:
> > I ask because it would be nice if someone would bonoboised the thing
> > so nautilus would finally get an rpm view.
> I'm not sure that's the best approach to giving Nautilus an RPM view.
> It would be nice to have such a thing, though.

  I Nautilus ever going to have that (awesome!) (g)mc's feature where
you can navigate an RPM (or whatever archive you choose) just like a
file system? I thought gnome-vfs would have handled this...

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it

Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
        -- Murphy's Technology Laws