Re: Accelerator for New Window

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 09:13, Alex Larsson wrote:

> I don't think that is right. Medusa should not go in Edit->Find. People
> expect Edit->Find to search in the currently viewed document. Not launch
> the search engine from hell.

But if the currently viewed document is a directory, you'd probably
want to search for files within that directory, right? In that
situation it doesn't seem unreasonable to launch Medusa. Or something.
(Though by default you'd want to search down from the current dir
only, I suppose -- does Medusa support that? I can't remember whether
I've ever used it.)