Re: Suggestion for default icon view

Well the speedup i've encountered is when opening a directory with other large
directories within it, since nautilus doesn't have to do an item count for all
the folders (sort of like the speed tradeoff option).

I'm not actually proposing changing any of the nautilus internals, i'm just
proposing to set the 3 default icon captions to "none." This is similar to
what windows and kde do.

Just a thought.

dave