Re: PATCH: Some random stuff

Adding or removing a mnemonic constitutes a string change. Since we are
in string freeze, you should contact the GNOME 2 release team and get
permission for the change.
If you get permission for the change, please tell gnome-i18n gnome org
about the change after the change has been applied in cvs. That way,
translators will immediately know what needs to be updated.

Cheers,
Christian