Re: Use of Eel library

<quote who="Dave Malcolm">

> So I thought I'd better email this list to say that I'm using Eel in a
> project called Conglomerate (see www.conglomerate.org; it's a GPLed XML
> editor for GNOME).

  (I would just like to say, "Yea verily! It is truly a wonderful thing to
  see Conglomerate rise from the ashes of forgotten CVS!" If you need a hand
  with anything, want to move to GNOME CVS / Mailman / whatever, please let
  me know.)

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris