Re: nautilus-list digest, Vol 1 #297 - 2 msgs

Hi,

It is nice to know that an administrator is next to God.   (And obviously has no capability to listen (with his mouth shut) and therefore be incapable of ever learning any thing.)   The beautiful macho privilege of power to intimidate, and demonstrate dictatorial powers happens to be the worlds prime problem to over come.

Terrorists must be blown away.    How dare they insist on being heard.   Our President has demonstrated this power of eminent stupidity, typical of the Roman era.   History is a bad teacher, because arts and entertainment provide succor for the soul.   Only the elite dare to rule the world with excess exhibition of wealth.   The audacity of taxing the rich deserves to be shattered by tax cuts.    Social responsibility and Social Security is only for the poor, deprived and voting Democrats.

Communication is a two way street.    Our government has ceased to provide information directly to ALL.    Secrecy, manipulation, and behind the scenes decisions against the "COMMONS" means we do not have the right to know what is going on.    Political disparity means our democracy has become a sham and "shell program"    Wall Street, the Banks and our central government is in collusion with other countries to manipulate oil reserves, bank reserves, and legal intimidation of the world wide population.

The Internet and Geo. position data provide universal spy coverage of everything on earth, and space.   However, free access around the world is our only hope for the public at large.    Secrecy will not set you free.   Secrecy for individuals no longer exists, and only governments have the assets and ability to control their populations.

Power to the people only exists where voting is open and uncontrolled, and a pipe dream.    Money talks and buys the political power to rule the world.   This in turn means that government in itself must always be corrupt, manipulated, and directed against the enemy, which of course is US, the working economic slaves.

The existence of the Egyptian Pyramids is evidence of knowledge and coruption in ancient times.    Programmers must learn to think "Out of the Box" in Time, Space and Human events.    True research means seeking truthful answers, to become part of the human knowledge base.   Intellectual property belongs to the "people".

Roger Hoop