Re: pluggable context menus ...

Hi James / Alex,

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 02:53, James Willcox wrote:
> I've redone this now so that it should be easy to translate the menu

	That was the major design sticking point for me; I think we should go
with this now - esp. with today being the feature freeze day, although
going forward I think we should pass a NautilusURIList even for a single
URI to the listener, so it's expandable in the future.

	Alex / Dave ?

	Regards,

		Michael.