Sidepane prefs

Hi all,

With the addition of dave's new sidepane I was thinking that the
sidepane tab prefs could probably be killed. Seems silly to have
preferences to choose which items appear in a drop down menu, especially
since there are only four items anyway. The tree view pref could
probably be moved into the "icons+list views" pref pages (I know adding
this pref here is a little inconsistent with the page title, but this
page should probably be renamed anyway).

ok just my $.02

dave