Re: Sidepane prefs

On 23 Sep 2002, Dave Bordoley wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> With the addition of dave's new sidepane I was thinking that the
> sidepane tab prefs could probably be killed. Seems silly to have
> preferences to choose which items appear in a drop down menu, especially
> since there are only four items anyway. The tree view pref could
> probably be moved into the "icons+list views" pref pages (I know adding
> this pref here is a little inconsistent with the page title, but this
> page should probably be renamed anyway).
>
> ok just my $.02

They do have a cost in new-window time, so if you never use one it might
be useful to disable it. OTOH, we should work to make it fast enough in
the default config, so maybe we should remove the options.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a world-famous gay paranormal investigator with nothing left to lose.
She's a virginal mutant safe cracker trying to make a difference in a man's
world. They fight crime!