Re: Nautilus doesn't support https location

Thanks Ben! Any idea why it wouldn't work? Is there any way to confirm this is a vfs problem? AFAICT gnome-vfs 2 only has libraries, not some kind of a "client" module which I could use to make vfs connect to WebDAV directly. I'm completely in the dark on the relationship between this pretty Nautilus window I type my "https://"; request in and the gnome-vfs layer that should handle it. It's a shame I can publish my stuff on a Linux server using only Windows client. I guess I'll have to use davfs or something like this...
Thank you!

Sergey.

Ben Davis wrote:
Galeon can do WebDAV? I wasn't aware of that. Are you sure you guys understand his question? He's talking about the WebDAV vfs module of Nautilus. I've found that I can't use https WebDAV in Nautilus as well. I also am not able to use WebDAV on a port other than port 80.