Medusa branch in Nautilus

I've created a branch (reunion_medusa) in the Nautilus module and
committed some broken code to demonstrate the new Medusa. There are four
visible defects in this version.  'attempt to put segment in horiz list
twice' warning on startup.  Nautilus2 doesn't have a search preference,
so GConf must be edited by hand to set the complex
search view.  The option menus do not show the active menuitem--the
problem may be in the search bar itself.  The BONOBO_IS_UI_COMPONENT
assertion fails when the search view loads, but it works somewhat; I'm
sure I broke it in an attempt to fix the option menus.

I've created a page detailing my Medusa plans and there is a link from
it specifically about the usability of the complex search bar.  It will
need to be replaced entirely...
http://members.cox.net/sinzui/medusa/index.html

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.