Re: FR: Set as Background

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 08:33, Sridhar R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently when I right click on a image there is no
> entry like "Set as Background".  It would be good if
> future versions of nautilus would have it.

Drag the image from nautilus to the desktop with the middle mousebutton
and from the popup menu choose "set as background". It has been there
now for ages.

And second, you could put all your "suggestions" into one mail, instead
of write just a few lines in each separate mail.

 Petri
--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."