Re: FR: random wallpaper changer

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 08:35, Sridhar R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it would be good to have random wallpaper changing
> capabilities built into nautilus-desktop!

And why code this functionality into nautilus? What about users that
don't use nautilus, but still want this functionality?
A separate tool is best, and there are a few:

Wallpaper Tray barry
download: http://earthworm.no-ip.com/wp_tray/wp_tray-0.2.1.tar.gz

Background Buddy
download: http://www.fewt.com/download.pl?filename=bgbuddy-1.22.tar.gz
homepage: http://www.fewt.com/bgbuddy.shtml

 Petri
--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."