Re: FR: random wallpaper changer

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 07:24, Sridhar R wrote:
> Petri Kanerva wrote....
> {
> This works only in Icon view, so if your using list
> view, there is no
> solution.
>
> }
>
> List view even doesn't allow me to select multiple
> files by draging.

Umm, in list view multiple files can be selected with the shift and
control keys. And in double-click mode, just by clicking on them. So, if
you don't have that beautifull box that you draw over the files you want
to select, so what? It can be done without it just as good.

 Petri

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."