Re: Doubleclick feedback on desktop and document app launch

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 15:59, Johnathan Bailes wrote:

> Before everyone gets super technical on the parameters of such a new
> feature, it is my contention that most users only really want an
> indication that the doubleclick action was performed correctly.  I
> understand that full application startup notification integrated into
> nautilus is a bit much to ask to say the least.  It just would be nice
> for nautilus to indicate to the user that they did indeed doubleclick
> the item or that they did not.

I guess you will be happy to hear that nautilus 2.3 hass full
application startup notification integration. All that is needed is to
make sure all apps that handle startup notification have this listed in
the gnome-vfs mime data.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a deeply religious chivalrous househusband in a wheelchair. She's a
cosmopolitan junkie bodyguard from the wrong side of the tracks. They fight
crime!