Re: Column View

Yes, the column view came from NeXTStep. I think that the NeXT UI
was designed for ease of use and was based on user testing.
What concerns me the most about this whole thread, is we have someone
willing to work and contribute a nautilus view and are being discouraged
because his addition may not be "usefull enough". We should be
encouraging this work and testing it out when its completed then judge
its usefullness.

John