Re: Whats required for compiling nautilus-vcs

Hi Mark,

Mark Newsam wrote:
I wanted to compile the CVS view for nautilus after much messing I have got passed the configure stage but now that it has started compiling it stops with the following errors:

nautilus-cvs.c:48: parse error before `NautilusInfoProvider'
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
nautilus-cvs.c:48: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
nautilus-cvs.c:49: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `file'
nautilus-cvs.c:49: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
nautilus-cvs.c:51: parse error before `}'
nautilus-cvs.c:51: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `NautilusCvsHandle'
nautilus-cvs.c:51: warning: data definition has no type or storage class

To get anywhere with this compilation I had to remove references to libnautilus-extension, which seems to be empty.

I have Nautilus 2.5.2 compiled and running, what other modules do I need to compile the nautilus-vcs module.

the nautilus extension stuff is not yet in HEAD but in a separate cvs branch. Use (all in one line):

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co nautilus
-r nautilus-extensions-branch

to get the correct branch from CVS. I suppose the tarball is build from HEAD.

Regards,

   Jens