Re: Template system

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 07:48, John McCutchan wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 09:09:31PM +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > That depends on you interpretation of clean and of easy access to
> > creating new file types. But yeah, if you want to use the template
> > functionallity of nautilus you'll have a Template directory in your
> > homedir (it'll show up translated in the ui though).
>
> I guess with .hidden it doesn't really matter anymore.

Love the Template directory idea, but unless .hidden works in bash, can
we please make the Template directory specified by a gconf key or
something? My understanding of .hidden was that it was to be used as a
hack around poorly programmed apps, which Nautilus is not.

Thanks.

--
Peter Harvey <pah06 uow edu au>
SITACS, University of Wollongong