nautilus and galeon

I'm running GNOME 2.4 on Slackware 9.1, just starting
to use nautilus a little.

Right now I can bring up nautilus and type a URL in
the location and it will bring up text to view. If
I tell nautilus to 'view as...' galeon it will display
the web page instead, and when I come back to that
bookmarked page or open URLs from that page it will
display them as web pages.

Is this the nautilus view I've read about? I've seen
just enough about this on the web to confuse me :-).
I don't think I have oaf running, is there more to
this or is this basically it?

=====
Chris Conn
cmcgoat swbell net   http://storm.cadcam.iupui.edu/~cmcgoat